Historic Thayers Inn - Littleton NH: Pet Policy
"An Unusually Good Value"
Thayers Inn Pet Policy
- Small well behaved dogs only (generally under 50lbs.) However, dogs exceeding the weight limit and pets other than dogs may be accepted into the hotel at the General Manager's discretion.
- Must stay in a designated pet friendly room.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements. No aggressive breeds.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the hotel room or suite. If guest requires a pet-sitter the front desk personnel will help you with local pet kennel information.
- Pets are not allowed in the breakfast room during breakfast hours. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Housekeeping services for rooms with pets require pet owner be present or guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. Guests will be asked to sign a pet waiver when checking in... their credit card will be charged in the amount of $25 and up based on the extent of any damage caused by their pet. Cash customers must pay a $25 deposit for their pet. (May be returned if room has been inspected and no damages have occurred).
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.